Residential Waste Disposal
Reliable, Competitive, Sustainable
Why choose to hire a skip bin from B & R Skip Bin?
- Excellent Customer Service – We have a friendly, professional and experienced team who understand that customer satisfaction is paramount. The office staff who take your orders, and the drivers who deliver your skip bins will do their utmost to make sure your entire waste disposal experience with B & R Skip Bin is as pleasant and satisfying as possible.
- Competitive Pricing – We understand the need for providing excellent service at competitive prices.
- Reliability– B & R Skip has always recognised the importance of maintaining modern, well maintained vehicles in order to maximise reliability and safety as well as minimising impact on the environment.
- Deliveries 6 days a week – Servicing the Central Coast, Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, Maitland, Hunter Valley, Port Stephens and surrounding suburbs.
- Large Range of Skip Bin Sizes – 2 cubic metres to 10 cubic metres. No matter how small or large your pile of rubbish, B & R Skip has the right size bin for you.
- Easy Access Skip Bins – All our skip bins are designed for easy access. Our swing-lift skip bins have a ramp for easy wheelbarrow access
- Mixed Waste – You can mix any type of rubbish in our skip bins (excluding hazardous waste*).
- Over 10 Years’ Experience in the Hunter Area – We have been working in the industry for over 10 years.
Hazardous waste we do accept on prior arrangement.
- Car tyres
- Flammable liquids such as oil and paint
- Car Batteries
- Tree Stumps greater than 30 centimetres in diameter (stumps must be cut down into 30 cm diameter blocks)
B & R Skip Bin Waste Disposal
Waste disposal is something that we deal with everyday, whether we’re at home, school, office, hospital or public places. Waste management is one of the most significant obligations of good citizenship, protecting the environment and keeping the community clean.
How we approach the disposal of our domestic and industrial waste can have positive impacts both on the environment in general and also on the health and wellbeing of the people with whom we share it. Solid, liquid, or gaseous waste, all of these require different methods of disposal. A sound approach to waste disposal brings positive benefits to the environment. How we collect, transport, process and dispose of waste materials, as well as how efficiently we recycle are the keys to reducing the harmful effects of our activities on the environment and on our fellow citizens.